Sunday, June 27, 2010

Little Helper...

Elsie is my little shadow...she is always more that willing to help me out in any way...even if I don't really need the help! A few nights ago I was making dinner and Elsie really, really needed to help...so she pulled out an apron for us each to wear and pulled her little chair up to the counter...
I cut up the onions to saute and Elsie put them in the pan and dumped the mushrooms in...yummy!
As I finished making dinner Elsie worked on setting the table...we keep the summer plates low in the pantry so Elsie can set the table easily by herself...She always set the table complete with cloth napkins! ( Elsie seems to think that the summer plates need to have paper plates over them...goofy!)

What a tasty dinner...hamburgers (without mushroom and onions for Elsie), mashed potatoes, and mixed veggies...I think I just might enjoy the freedom of cooking again now that bedrest is over! I have a feeling that Elsie and Jon will be quite happy also!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...