Saturday, May 22, 2010

Our Week in Review...

Since Elsie and I have been at my parents and they don't have high speed I only get to blog on weekends...so here is our week in photos...Oliver wearing his cool shades...I just love his hair! Such a cutie...
Love how Elsie wears her flip flops...whatever foot and between whatever toe! She will walk around like this forever!
One afternoon Elsie came to me and ever so sweetly asked if she could please go "muddin" with Papa Wayne...so she put an old shirt on and away they went...however when she came back with mud on her arms and face it was the end of that! No more "muddin" for this girly girl I guess! At least not until the next rain!
Lots and lots of sandbox play...I think they have even snuck the water hose in the sandbox more than once!
If Oliver could talk I think he would be asking for his own little sand box...
Lots of time was spent in the side yard lounging in the lawn chairs and visiting...I have a pool lounge chair that lays down so my bed rest can continue while enjoying the fresh air and sunshine...
A harassing little brother trying to run his muddy 4-wheeler into me! Sometimes things just a little crazy around here...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...