Saturday, April 3, 2010

Washing the Rocks...

For the last several weeks Elsie has had a little baggie of rocks in her room...one day she asked if she could wash the rocks...I said yes and turned the water on for her then went back to what I was doing...a few moments later I walked back into the kitchen and found her sitting on the counter washing them in a little bucket! I thought she would just stand on the stool and run a little water over them...I guess she had other plans!
No rock can get clean without a little dish soap...
After washing the rocks Elsie put them back in the baggie and then in the fridge...don't ask why they are in the fridge because I have no idea...but she has them tucked nice and neatly in the corner of the crisper and she checks on them often! You have to wonder where kids come up with some of the crazy things they do!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...