Thursday, April 29, 2010

Growing Belly...

Earlier this week my mom set up a little photo shoot of my big pregnant belly...we are now at 26 weeks and growing! Little James Hawthorne is a very active baby...sometimes my whole belly jumps as he moves from side to side! Elsie loves to talk to James and give him kisses...she just can't wait to hold her little brother...
We have about 3 months left before James will be here...and it will be a long 3 months...as of last week I have been put on bedrest again due to shortening cervix,lots of contractions and a positive fetal fibronectin test...Elsie and I have been living at my parents house during the week when Jon is gone at work since I cannot get up to cook or lift Elsie ...Elsie has been in her glory spending so much time at Grammie and Papa Wayne's house! I am afraid that by the time James arrives my parents will be terribly sick of us!

My growing belly...Love it!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...