Monday, March 8, 2010

Belly...

We are almost 20 weeks along...half ways there! I have been feeling the baby move around for quite some time...but now the kicks are much stronger...soon Elsie will be able to feel the kicks on her hand! Yesterday we decided we do a little Henna art to my belly...
Laura is our Henna Artist...she can do very lovely work...yesterday we were almost all out of ink...and the ink was quite old so it didn't turn out very good...by today it had all washed off already! I am hoping she will mix up more so my whole belly can be done!
I can't wait until I reach the 9th month so Laura can do my huge belly right before having the baby...

Lots of little scrolls, flowers and the baby's initials...Laura has quite a gift for henna!
One last belly picture...love this one...makes my belly look quite big!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...