Friday, February 5, 2010

Time for a Swim...

A Couple weeks ago Jon, Elsie and I met my family at the local pool for a fun afternoon of swimming and lounging in the hot tub...
This is my favorite picture of swimming...my brother Colter sitting in the hot tub (which is not deep!) with his flippers and snorkel...good to know he is prepared for anything!
I even managed to squeeze into my swimsuit so I could sit on the edge of the hot tub...my belly feels far larger than it looks!
The whole group...
And no pool time is complete without a snack...Emma and Elsie shared so many potato chips that Elsie got a canker sore on her lip!
Reading the paper, enjoying snacks, imagining we were sitting outside in the 90* weather...
Had to post a picture of Jon...Jon is famous for making weird faces in photos...so when I have a good one of him I feel I must share it!

We had a fun afternoon...going to the pool is a good way to break up a cold winter with a little summer fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...