Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Everyone...

Grandma B. has been so good to provide us a meal a week since I have not been feeling well with contractions...and she usually makes a gluten and dairy free dessert to go with the dinner! One week she brought over a chocolate cake and some frosting...Elsie quickly decided that we should dye the white frosting pink...
Elsie assured me she was not eating any...but I think I caught her red-handed...or is that pink-handed!
After Elise frosted the cake she insisted it needed some candles...and we had to sing Happy Birthday using various names...
After singing it was only fitting that Elsie blow out the candles on the Everyone Birthday Cake...I love these pictures...you can really see how hard she is working on blowing out all those candles!
The only time we have cake is on someones Birthday...so I guess it was only fitting that Elsie assume it had to be someones Birthday!

2 comments:

carla said...

oh funny --- elsie is quite the character, isn't she?! what a free spirit!!

love the pictures!

your mother-in-law is a gem!

-mom

carla said...

ooops, i said, "oh funny" again, didn't I?!! haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...