Monday, December 14, 2009

A girl with Lots to Say...

It seems that since Elsie has discovered how to talk she is never quite...and that is not a lie! She is constantly talking or singing something. She is forever coming up to me saying "Talk about it" meaning that she just wants to sit on my lap and talk...she is also always coming up with such goofy things to say that Jon and I cannot help but laugh at her!
Her latest favorite word is "Pepperoni"...and she sounds so cute saying it in her squeaky 2 year old voice! The other day she was walking around singing this song...
"Jingle bells, jingle bells...pepperoni...Falalalalala..." over and over again! How can you not laugh at that!?
A couple days ago she came to me saying..." Want pocket knife Birthday!" I asked her what she would do with a pocket knife...and without missing a beat she responded with..."cut hair off!" Yikes...with aspirations like that I don't think she will be getting a pocket knife for quite some time!

1 comment:

carla said...

ha! elsie is a hoot!! and you're right - she never shuts up!! she keeps us laughing, for sure!

cute pictures of her, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...