Wednesday, November 11, 2009

She is Two...

This is a normal image of Elsie lately...she is two...need I say more? She quite often stamps her foot and says (in a very angry voice!) "mad" or "grumpy"...she throws little fits on a regular basis...she has a sassy disposition (thanks to her teenage aunties!) but can melt your heart when she sweetly says "I love you" and gives a big hug!
Her little fits of unhappiness never last long...she always starts to giggle...fights to keep a smile back and all is good again! I think two is going to a challenge...but a super fun challenge!


1 comment:

carla said...

funny! she does that when she's here too --- stomps her foot and tells us she's 'mad' or 'grumpy' --- ha, she gets no sympathy from us, tho. i've been through this too many times with all my kids - and she cracks me up every time!

what a sweetie - and i love her sense of humor!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...