Saturday, October 3, 2009

Play-doh...

I broke down today and bought some store-bought Play-Doh for Elsie...I never buy play-doh...I only make it...but I was out of rice flour and just simple haven't found extra time with a new baby. I am sure Elsie will survive...even if it is made with wheat flour...if she wakes tomorrow with a huge rash at least we will know why! But she did have fun...
She had the little rolling pin out and some knives and spatulas...Jon even sat down and played play-doh with her for awhile!
So full of colours...we have a strong belief of "colours must be mixed" in this family...let the imagination run wild!
With such a happy smile I think store bought play-doh must have been an okay thing!


1 comment:

carla said...

absolutely, i agree --- colors must be mixed!! and there's nothing better than a brand new container of play-doh! fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...