Saturday, October 10, 2009

Monday Night Football...

Last Monday my family all came over to watch the big football game between the Vikings and Packers. I know nothing at all about football...all I know is that everyone was super excited about this game! I am not into sports at all...sadly I don't even know how to read the score!
Emma and Elsie found lots of things to do to keep them busy while everyone watched the game...they looked through a box of little treasures while munching on Mike-and-Ike's and chips...
and looked through toy magazines...telling each other what they wanted for their Birthdays. (which are only 2 weeks apart!)
What a messy living room! I love this picture...so many people...so much going on! The game didn't end until after 11:00pm and Elsie and Emma fell asleep on the floor...What a fun evening...even if I had no clue what was going with the game...I just enjoy having good company!




1 comment:

carla said...

it was a fun evening - thanks for letting us hang out with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...