Monday, October 19, 2009

Girl's Weekend...

Last weekend my mom and some of my sisters all went on a girls weekend...we had 2 days of shopping, laughing, fun and memories...oh and aching feet! We hope to do a girl's weekend every year...and leave the kids home with the guys. Oliver did get to go with us this year because he still breastfeeds. I left Elsie home overnight for the first time ever...and we both survived!
We had so much fun browsing and getting inspiration...I came home with my imagination and creativity overflowing! I think our favorite store was Anthropology...if only I had a million dollars...
My mom was the photographer of the weekend...and she captured some very good shots of the weekend...

We had lots of laughter...I am sure people must have looking at us like we were crazy! Francesca's was another favorite store!
One more favorite store..."good things"...I think I will be going back to this store for Christmas gifts!
One more inspiration shot...We had a fabulous weekend...I am trying to come up a good reason to have a girl's weekend once a month...that wouldn't be too much...would it!?




1 comment:

carla said...

it really was a great weekend! i laughed so hard at all you girls!

you have no idea how this warms my mama-heart when i see how close all of you girls are and how wonderfully you all get along --- pure bliss!

we'll have quite a crowd of girls by the time marissa, emma & elsie are old enough to join us (and who knows who else will be in the family by then!) funfunfun!! and hopefully next year jessia can join us, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...