Sunday, October 25, 2009

Gettin' the Mail...

Last week when the kids were at our house for a visit we pulled put the baskets of dress-up clothes. They kept themselves busy all afternoon trying on new outfits...when they were dressed as ballerinas they decided to out and get the mail...never mind that it was cold enough for snow! I love this picture of Emma...she looks so confidant!
At least they both remembered winter hats and boots!
I love watching Elsie and Emma play...they both have such spunk and childish freedom...they just do whatever pleases them...I hope they will never lose their zest for live...though when they are teenagers I will wish I never never said that!



1 comment:

carla said...

these pictures are so cute!! i'll have to get some copies of them!

i love that they're both wearing cowboy boots, too! what silly little girls they both are!

(i wish your neighbors would move their junky old cars...but, oh well...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...