Saturday, September 26, 2009

Picture Time...

Today I took some portraits of Lilly...I used my mom's vintage kitchen scale and a low vintage tray...my mom helped to keep a very wiggly baby from falling off the scale...
So sleepy...
I love a yawning baby...so innocent looking...
Toes...
Little baby fingers...
Wide awake...
More toes...what can I say...baby toes are my favorite!
I love Lilly's lips...so perfect looking...Lilly has terrible baby acne going on...so I tried my best to filter it out...but this pictures shows it all!
Lilly is getting bigger and bigger everyday...she now weighs 9 lbs 6oz.! It is almost time to put away all the newborn clothes...her toes are at the very end!

2 comments:

ana said...

super cute baby and photos!

carla said...

sweet! she's so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...