Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nap Time...

On Sunday Jon and Elsie went out for a little walk...and Elsie fell asleep in the stroller! We have noticed that if Elsie gets a nap every day she does not sleep well at night...so we have now switched her naps to every other day. I seems sad to think that my baby has grown up to the point of not even needing any naps! When she does have a nap I try to make sure Lilly and Elsie sleep at the same time so I can have a bit of a break...which is why I am blogging now!
On Sunday Elsie fell asleep with her cowboy boots on! Never mind that it was in the high 70'!


1 comment:

carla said...

well, at least she still naps a few times a week! most of you kids dropped your naps at a very early age - drove me bonkers some days - and most of you are still not big into sleeping --- surviving just fine on not many hours of sleep. i'm still that way - i just go and go and go and do fine on just 4 -5 hours of sleep. maybe elsie will take after our side of the family, eh?!

love her cowboy boots!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...