Monday, August 10, 2009

Potty Training...

Who would have thought that a potty ring could so many uses...I think it looks wonderful as a necklace! Elsie really does use her potty ring quite often...I have lots of cute potty pictures...like sitting naked on the potty except for her cowboy boots on! Jon told me it is not appropriate to put potty pictures on the blog...so I guess I will listen to him! Elsie wants nothing to do a potty chair...she will only sit on the big potty with a potty ring...and I won't complain...one less mess to clean!
Elsie is doing good with potty training...but I am not trying very hard with her right now...I think the winter is a far better for potty training! Elsie does wake up dry in the mornings and is getting good at telling me she had to go potty in the mornings...if she can continue to stay dry at nights I think we will be quite lucky! That said...after playing outside today in the sprinkler she did come inside and peed on the couch...we will get there soon enough...in the mean time we will have a beautiful necklace!

1 comment:

carla said...

oh dear...i hope you use lots of disinfectant spray before you let her play with it!! (i know you do, but i just had to throw that little comment out there!) ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...