Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Only 10 cents...

Last weekend my mom and I went thrifting in town....(note to Ana and Brandon...I am aware I spell garage sailing wrong every time...so I will now call it thrifting to reduce your curiosity of how we go thrifting in a sail boat!) anyhow...we found just a few good deals...and some deals that sounded good until we tried it out! I found an old apple peeler and slicer for just 10 cents...how could I pass it up since our apples are all getting ripe!? Jon was just as excited as I was...so we brought it home, washed up up and tried it out! I think it took over 15 minuted to "kinda" peal and slice one apple...It didn't work as well as we hoped! But we had fun trying...
Elsie got too impatient waiting an apple to finally be peeled and sliced...so she just ate a whole apple...peelings and all!


1 comment:

carla said...

hey, 'garage sailer' --- ha! --- i guess it was 10 cents for a reason, huh?! oooh well, you win some and you lose some, i guess!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...