Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Farm Fresh...

A few weeks ago I was making pancakes for breakfast...and we had one egg from the store and one fresh egg in the fridge...can you tell which is which!? Is is amazing how pale and "unhealthy" the store brought eggs are...I think from now we will just use fresh eggs!
In the last carton of fresh eggs from my parents I found a hard-boiled egg! Hopefully one of the kids were trying to play a trick on me and the chickens have not taken to laying hard boiled eggs! Ya just never know!

1 comment:

carla said...

oh my gosh - that's funny! sorry - i really had no idea that someone had stuck a hard boiled egg into the carton! hopefully that hasn't happened with the eggs your dad has given away to his friends! ya just never know what's going on around here...ha!

we lovelovelove our farm fresh eggs!

mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...