Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pool Fun...

Last weekend we all ventured "down south" for little Oliver's baptism. We stayed in the local motel again...so we all enjoyed an afternoon of swimming!
We do make a large group...
And we always have tons of stuff! I admire people who can go down to the pool with nothing at all! Clothes, flip-flops, magazines, water bottles, extra diapers, flippers, goggles...you name it and I am sure we had it!
Little Oliver enjoyed his first time in the pool! He got passed around from one auntie to another the whole time and never minded at all! I just love his big tummy...a good healthy breast-fed baby!
Elsie and "Ollie,Ollie,Ollie" as she calls him!
Elsie had to give Ollie,Ollie, Ollie a quick little lovin' than off she went to swim! Elise's aunties love to take her swimming...and I was not about to complain...I was able to sit and watch while reading my new issue of the "Mothering" magazine! We all had a great time!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...