Sunday, July 26, 2009

Picnic Basket...

While out garage sailing a few weeks ago I found this neat picnic basket...it still had the original tag on it...$40! I got it for only 25 cents...all because the snaps to hold the basket together in the back were broken off!
We used some wire-ties to hold the back together...just tight enough to hold it together yet allow us open the basket up...
A perfect picnic basket again! We love to use picnic baskets when we go on little trips...this one will work perfectly...I need to keep some napkin and paper plates and silverware in the basket so all we have to do is add food and run out the door!
To cover the wire-ties I added some cute red and white bows...I think now we need to plan a picnic!


1 comment:

carla said...

good job! and now you have a spiffy 'new' picnic basket...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...