Thursday, May 21, 2009

We Want Honey...

There are 2 bee keepers at my parents house! This spring Colter and Laura got 2 bee hives and lots of bees...I love their hat and nets...
The 2 bee hives in the woods...I think they look so sweet out there...all the pictures are taken from far away with the zoom...there was no way I was going to get any closer without having a net!
I wish I could write a lovely description of what is going on in these pictures...But I really have no idea at all! They look like they know what they are doing...and the pictures look so neat...I am so glad they are pursuing this interest...nothing is quite as good as hands-on learning...and bee keeping is such a lost art...and I can't wait till they harvest the honey!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...