Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May Day...

May Day has always been one of my favorite little holidays...I think it just sounds so sweet and spring-like...an old fashioned child's holiday...
Elsie and I made some cornucopia baskets to hold all the goodies...candy and stickers...Elsie was very good about picking out candy from the candy dish and putting it in the baskets for her aunties and uncle...
Filling up the baskets...

We used up some left over candy we had in the candy dish...so the kids all got a candy cane and Halloween candy! Elsie really wanted to eat a candy cane when she saw them! I think she just tasted this one...then put it in one of the baskets for the kids! Guess she knows how to share!
What a happy May Day...



1 comment:

carla said...

thanks for giving the kids May Day baskets! all you kids loved May Day when you were little! my gramma always celebrated the day with my brother and me, and i celebrated the day with all of you kids and now you're doing it with your little one - very cool! i'm glad you're sharing the tradition with elsie!

mom/grammie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...