Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Pants...

Last night I made these adorable little pants for Elsie...I added a big ruffle to the bottom so they would look something like "Eden's Bouquet"...I think Elsie really likes them! We went outside early this morning to take pictures of her wearing them...and I am posting lots of pictures because I just could not decide on one or two pictures...


Elsie was more than willing to stand outside and let me take lots of pictures...Love that she had to bring to dolly outside also!
A close up of the big ruffle...I find myself trying to put ruffles on everything that I make for Elsie! I think they add an adorable feminine touch...these ruffles are made out left over scraps from an old cotton bed sheet! The fabric from the pants are left over from Elsie's little rocking chair...


I love this picture of Elsie...the sun shining on her little curls...








1 comment:

carla said...

ooo-la-la --- what a stylin' little babe!!

seriously, these capri's are adorable! i like how you only used leftover fabric for them, too --- very clever! yes, the ruffles are like what you would find on 'eden's bouquet' clothing, but they also remind me of the 'matilda jane' line of clothing, too. very cool...

mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...