Monday, March 2, 2009

Nap Time...

Elsie has 2 special nap time blankets...one is a blanket that Becky knit for Elsie for her baptism...the other is one is a light pink blanket I bought a long time ago on clearance...we keep them both in her room and at nap time she runs to her room and chooses one to cuddle with...than we rock on the rocker as she falls asleep on my shoulder...I love nap time...I love to cuddle with Elsie...it is such a special thing to cuddle with a sleeping baby...I do have one bad habit of often holding Elsie as she naps... I totally cherish the special time nap time and have a hard time laying her down...Today as she napped I looked in the mirror and she just looked so sweet I had to snap some self-portraits of us...



What can possibly be better than a sleeping child on your shoulder?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...