Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sewing Project...

The Amy Butler Bag is done! This was a very easy pattern...I was able to sew it all in one day! There are 6 large pleats in the front of the bag...I had never done pleats before...but they were super easy to do!
I added some pretty little embellishments around the top for a little creative flare...
Elsie cooperated so well while I was sewing...she nicely played on the floor with a basket of stickers and markers...after I was done she was so proud of the bag and wanted me to hang it in the entry with the cloth shopping bags...when Jon came home she wanted Jon to look at the bag right away! Nice to have a little daughter be so proud of my little accomplishments!

4 comments:

carla said...

a little hint for you --- birthday season for all the sisters will once again be upon us - and several of them commented how much they loved your new bag!! ha!!

good job!
-mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Shasta!

Your sisters gave us thier blog link and we came to yours from there... We REALLY like your bag and pattern... could you tell us what was the store called where you got the pattern?

Thanks!
Hannah & Holly Smith

shasta said...

Hannah and Holly~ Thanks for visiting my blog! The store is in Aitkin...I think it is callled Sew Much and More. It is just a little store...but filled with lots of lovely fabric and a few patterns. Have fun crafting...

Anonymous said...

Thanks!:)

~Hannah & Holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...