Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Learing to Cook...

For a couple of nights this week Elsie and I spent the night at my parents house because Jon and my dad were out of town. All Elsie's aunties love to spend time with her and show how to do crazy things! Auntie Laura was helping Elsie prepare the salad for dinner! Laura plunked the head of lettuce down in front of Elsie so she could break into small pieces and put in the bowl...Elsie was more that excited to help!
She had to try the lettuce...
She would chew it for a bit...than spit it out and put in the salad bowl with all the other pieces! She had to test it first I guess! I think Elsie is the luckiest girl around to have such patient aunties...they only laughed and fished out the pre-eated pieces!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...