Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Corners Of My Cottage...

A picture of my lovely Kitchen...that is sheets of paneling leaning up against the cabinets!
The ceiling in the dining room...
The corner of the dining room...

These pictures can mean only one thing...Jon is working on a project! The dining room walls had wallpapered paneling...and behind the paneling was sheetrock...so Jon is riping the paneling off so we can texture and paint the walls. He is doing the same with the celling. I detest remodeling projects...I go crazy in an unorganized,messy house! Jon is aware of this and is speeding along to get it done...hopefully all will be back to normal before long! Jon's advice to me is to think of how lovely it will be when it is finished...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...