Sunday, December 21, 2008

Going to see Santa...

On Friday my sister Ceara and I brought Marissa, Emma and Elsie to the bank to see Santa...Elsie did not like Santa one bit! We would get close to him and she would start to whimper...thank goodness her aunties were there! The photo below is my favorite...Emma was trying to comfort a not so happy Elsie! So sweet of her!
Another nice picture...but you can see that is a very forced smile for Elsie...at least I got a few pictures!
Home again after a quick visit to see Santa...

Elsie and Mommy...






2 comments:

carla said...

I really like the Santa pictures! The girls enjoyed the little visit and of course their goody bags, too - it's always a joy to them when they can be with little Elsie-loo!
~mom

ana said...

i bet santa still has her down as a good little girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...