Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast...

Happy Thanksgiving! We had a great and relaxing thanksgiving day...lots of good food to eat, lots of visiting, laughter and memories...
Lots of food on the buffet at my parents house...look at that heaping bowl full of potatoes!
There were 2 tables set up this year...one for the little kids and one for the big people. Both tables were set with lovely china and crystal dishes...

Elsie enjoying her Thanksgiving meal with her fancy turkey big I made for her a few days ago...her favorite food lately has been ketchup as you can tell by her mouth!

I made Elsie and I special gluten and diary-free food and brought with for dinner. My mom even left the stuffing out of the turkey so we could eat turkey and not be concerned about cross-contamination!

After dinner we had lots of visiting...the kids all enjoyed trying to feel little Oliver kick...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...