Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Reading...

Yesterday Elsie, Lisa and myself went to the Library...I now have a lovely pile of books waiting for me to look through...
I also found a favorite magazine in town..."Mothering". This is the best parenting magazine...I do get "Parenting" but I throw them away in disgust every month! Mothering is a truly good book with advice and opinions you don't find in any main-stream magazines. My mom subscribed to this magazine years ago and I read through all she had while I was on bed rest with Elsie...I was so happy to find this magazine in town again yesterday! Looks like I have lots of good reading to busy for awhile!


1 comment:

carla said...

Ooooh, your pile of books look scrumptious! I especially want to get my hands on, "The Gentle Art of Domesticity" - that book is all the rage now.

I loved my 'Mothering' magazines years ago - but from paging through some of the newer ones recently, they have some rather "new-agey" articles. I guess, like anything, you just have to do some common-sense discerning. But, yes, I agree that they're better than most main-stream mothering magazines out there. Enjoy!
~mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...