Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Photo Shoot

What a photo shoot! Elsie would not cooperate at all! She fell off the chair two times~ once off the side trying to grab more books and once because she leaned too far forward while tyring to look at herself in the mirror...both times she fell right on her head! I think next time I will need some helpers to get the little squirm-er to look at the camera...or at least stay on the chair!
She is eyeing the books...which were there only for a prop...
there she goes...off the chair head first...she got stuck with her head on the floor and her feet upright on the arm of the chair...she didn't cry just waited for me pick her up like it happens daily and was so much fun! I wish I would have taken a picture...but I panicked...

Back on the chair before the next the fall off the front of the chair and on the head...
I thought that off the chair was safer for the next pictures...

Enough is enough!

The last few were back views...I guess she had had enough!



Maybe we will have better luck in a few days!

2 comments:

carla said...

oh my gosh - what a silly girl!! she sure has a mind of her own, that's for sure. i enjoyed reading this - i can just imagine her flip-flopping out of her chair - the pictures tell a fun little story!

Oh, and i like what you did with the pictures (sepia tone, or whatever finish you used) - it looks neat. the top pix looks very vintage...nice!
~mom/grammie

shasta said...

remember that pix i took of marissa as a baby...it's my favorite one...i tried to copy that. I do like the way that one turned out...the rest i'm too crazy about!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...