Thursday, October 2, 2008

a Day of Firsts...

Elsie has been growing and changing so much lately! Today she took 4 steps ~the most most she has ever taken! Won't be long before she is always walking!
She learned how to crawl up the steps today...as I do the laundry Elsie always sits on the bottom step...but today was different! I turned to check on her...and she was on her way up the steps! I was rather surprised because she had never even tried to crawl up them before! She is a busy girl!
This afternoon we went outside to weed the flower garden and get things ready for winter. Elsie was happy to sit on the grass and play with some toys...soon she crawled over to watch me weed...next time I looked at her she had dirt all around her mouth and was ready to try another mouthful! Yum! We had just finished with lunch...so i know the poor girl wasn't starving! I guess a little dirt never killed anyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...