Monday, October 20, 2008

A Day at the Park...

My Mom called this afternoon and said she was bringing the kids to the park...so Elsie I decided to join in on the fun! It was a lovely fall day...not a cloud in the sky...a perfect day to enjoy the park one last time before winter comes. Elsie had so much fun...this is the first time she really 'got into' playing at the park. Her aunties had so much fun showing her everything...climbing through the tubes...the swings...the climbing wall...so much to do!
The slide was Elsie's favorite thing! I don't know how many times her aunties (and uncle) took her up and down the slide! She would get so excited...every time she wanted to go again! She sure has some very patient aunties! I remember bring the kids I nannies for to the park all the time~ that is my favorite place! It is so special that now I can bring my daughter to the park. I can't wait till next year when she can run around and play more! We will have to have lots of picnics...and I know a couple of aunties who will be more than willing to accompany us also!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...