Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We're Back!

We are finally back! I have missed not posting...over the next few weeks I will be posting lots of pictures from the month off! We have been busy getting moved it to our new home and adding our finishing touches. We are enjoying making our home a special and cozy place for our family. I will be adding lots of pictures of our home soon.
For the past few weeks Jon has been busy sanding and painting our kitchen cabinets...we LOVE the way they have turned out! My dad has been working on building a pantry in the kitchen...can't wait till it is done! I have been in my glory taking all our "stuff" from storage and rearranging it in the house!
Elsie has been changing so much lately...she is growing up to a toddler way to fast! she is starting to talk...mom and dada...and learning to walk! She loves to mock people! She mocks laughing and sneezing and hand gestures. I think playing with her aunties and uncle might be a bad thing though...today they were teaching her blow on the window with her mouth up on the clean window! She was very happy to mock them,too! I guess nothing is nicer than finger prints on a window...it shows how lived it a house is...how boring to have a perfect house!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...