Monday, July 28, 2008

Sweetness...

Elsie has been a very active little girl lately! She has mastered crawling and is crawling up on everything possible...the end table, her toy basket, the couch, chairs...today she was even trying to crawl up my legs as I made dinner! she thinks she can do far more than she really can! She is also getting her fair share of bonks and bumps! She has a red mark under her eye...you can see it in the picture. She also has a slight black and blue mark above her eye.
Yesterday I put a little ribbon in her hair before church and going shopping...and she kept it on until bed time! She looked so sweet...and everyone we saw had to say something about her bow...and how well she did to keep it on!
" If I had a star for every time you made me smile, I would be holding the night sky in my hand"
~ author unknown

3 comments:

carla said...

Even though we're blessed to see her several times a week, I swear, she gets cuter and cuter every time we see her --- is that possible?! These pictures are adorable!
mom/grammie

shasta said...

Our next child will probably be terribly ugly but everyone will feel compeled to smile and say how cute! ya never know!

carla said...

Haha - funny! Well, *all* babies are cute & precious - no matter what!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...