Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Another Day at the Beach...

Last week some of my sisters went to camp...so just the 3 "little" kids were at home...so my mom and I decided to have an afternoon at the beach with just the little kids. They all had a blast...no one actually swam because of the cold water...but they all played in the sand and looked for tiny shells...some ventured out to their knees in the water! Elsie loved squeezing the sand in her hands...and wading her toes in the water. My Mom was the photographer for the day...great job on the pictures...it is always nice to have her take pictures...now we actually have pictures of Elsie and I together!


Elsie wore herself out playing and had to take a little nap on my shoulder...there is nothing better than a sleeping baby in your arms...so sweet!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...