Monday, June 2, 2008

Finding treasure...

My favorite season is here...garage sale season! I love the thrill of searching for something...especially if it is vintage...and a good bargain. Jon keeps shaking his head and reminds me that we have limited space as i pull large furniture pieces from the van...but somethings are just to neat to pass up!
Last week my mom and I went to 2 sales...and came home with lots of treasures! Below is a walker my mom bought for at their house...my parents had one just like that when I was little...Elsie can move all around and put her toes on the floor...much better than all the new excersaucers in the stores!
My great find...so sweet...white milk glass lamps...with a little white shade they will go perfect in Elsie's room...very shabby chic...and only $1.00 each for 3!!

Elsie will be the best dressed baby in town! I got her tons of cute summer and fall outfits...all boutique brands and name brand....tommy...gap...sweet...blueberry hill...and nothing over $2.00!




And for me...a vintage jacket with lots of fur! I love vintage coats...but this has to be the best! now i just have to wait for winter!



love the cool buttons and buckle so vintage!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...